As you already know, We are working on our New Version 2 of X-FMC.
This v2 is almost a fresh start in our development. We decided to rework things and bring more realism to our FMC.
This a what has changed since v1.5 :
- New design (Lights, Active Buttons, ...)
- New VNAV behavior (now X-FMC will read MCP Altitude and wait for pilot to change it) so X-FMC can continue climb or descent...
- New Interface drawing (fonts are now embedded to X-FMC and drawn by the plugin)
- Step climb profile (still undergoing...)
- New Vref calculation (thanks to user community)
There is still nothing decided on the release or the next key features to come but we are still really active on it and hope to bring something perfect to our eyes... (at least...)
Just to make you scream, picture...